The year 2020 was one that a lot of us may want to forget and we at Naughty North certainly thought twice about even writing a ‘best of’ list this year. What changed our minds? It was you, our customers. You came to us with questions about reconnecting with your partner in lockdown, or connecting long distance during a forced separation. Many of you were seeking sex toys for the first time as a way to find pleasure during uncertain times.
We decided to give you this peek into which sex toys your fellow Canadians were buying in 2020 so you can see you weren’t alone. And maybe it will give you some fun ideas on how to start of 2021!
GUARANTEED FUN FOR COUPLES NEAR AND FAR
Whether it was bluetooth compatible toys to be used across continents or up close and personal toys for long nights in lockdown, couples toys topped our bestsellers list month after month.
- We-Vibe Chorus Remote & App Controlled Couples' Vibrator
- Eva II Hands-Free Silicone Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator by Dame
- Lush Ava Remote Controlled Couples' Vibrator
TOP PICKS OF THE POWERHOUSE PLEASURE SEEKERS
2020 seemed to be the year of bold, powerful choices for seeking pleasure. Rumbly wands and thrusting vibrators were flying out of the store like never before and these were your top picks.
- Magic Wand Original Wand Vibrator
- We-Vibe Wand Cordless Waterproof Rechargeable Wand Vibrator
- California Dreaming Orange County Cutie Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator
- Fantasy For Her Ultimate Pleasure Double Ended Vibrator
- Fantasy For Her Thrusting Heating Waterproof Silicone Rabbit
QUIET AND DISCREET PLEASURE IN LOCKDOWN
Lockdown meant a bit too much time with those in our bubbles and a lack of privacy for many of us. We had lots of requests for small, quiet, and discreet but these two were your top picks for orgasms on the downlow.
- Exposed Estelle Powerful 10 Function Bullet Vibrator
- Zumio E Powerful Oscillating Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator
SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES
G-spot vibrators and air pulsation toys for the clitoris were more popular than ever before. Seems like a lot of you knew just what kind of pleasure you wanted and exactly how to get it.
- California Dreaming Surf City Centerfold G-Spot Pulsating Vibrator
- Pillow Talk Sassy G-spot Vibrator by BMS
- LELO Gigi 2 Silicone Rechargeable Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator
- Satisfyer Pro 2 Clitoral Stimulator
- Womanizer Starlet 2.0 Clitoral Vibrator
SQUEAKY CLEAN AND SLIPPERY WHEN WET
2020 saw more lubricant sales than ever before, we are guessing due to the huge upswing in sales of toys for solo play. And don’t even get us started on toy cleaners! We could barely keep either in stock. In fact, many manufacturers struggled to keep up with demand as the bottles they normally used were scooped up by all of the hand sanitizer companies.
FOR THE TRULY ADVENTUROUS
Seems like a lot of you took the time in lockdown to explore new kinds of pleasure and we couldn’t be more proud. BDSM kits were bit hits, as well as beginner anal toys and more specialty items like penis pumps.
Share this post