If you love the idea of internal vibration, then look no further. There are hundreds of styles of insertable vibrators on the market and we at Naughty North have you covered whether you're a beginner looking for something simple or a sex toy pro looking for a new thrill. This department focusses on vibrators designed for that internal stimulation so you aren't going to find any rabbits here. That doesn't mean an insertable vibrator is a one trick pony though. Read on to learn the possibilities.
What is an insertable vibrator
- A vibrator designed to be inserted in the vagina of the user.
- They are often not suitable for anal use because they do not have a flared base or stopper you need to prevent anal over-insertion
- They are generally about 4 inches in length or more to make for a satisfying internal feeling
- They come in many different shapes and colours and materials
- You can get rechargeable or battery operated
- A longer "one branch" vibrator ie. not a rabbit or dual stimulator
Who should use an insertable vibrator
- Anybody who does not like clitoral stimulator or finds it too sensitive for vibration
- Couples who want to explore foreplay with vibration
- Anybody curious about internal vaginal stimulation
- G-spot seekers looking to explore
Other uses for insertable vibrators:
- Stimulating the clitoris
- Stroking the skin, nipples, perineum, testicles, or other sensitive areas
- Acting as a long handled bullet for anybody with mobility and reach issues.
There are some great budget friendly choices for insertable vibrators that are ideal for the exploratory beginner or you can go for a rechargeable power house guaranteed to make your toes curl. Either way, Naughty North has something for you and if you ever need help choosing, you can email our experienced staff at firstname.lastname@example.org