LGBTQ+ Scholarship Program
We at NaughtyNorth are supporters of the LGBTQ+ social movement and want to encourage students to advocate for equal rights. We'd like to help out the movement by awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a student who is fighting for LGBTQ+ rights. Our sex toys are for everybody no matter what sexual orientation or gender.
Note: Thanks to everybody who applied for the 2017 scholarship. We are currently going through the entries and will reach out to the winner shortly.
- One (1) $1,000 scholarship shall be awarded to the winning applicant
- The full amount of the scholarship must be applied towards tuition, books, training materials, and/or costs associated with the recipient's education within 12 months of receiving the award.
- Applicants must be U.S. or Canadians citizens who are currently enrolled or planning to enrol full time in the following semester at a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Applicants must apply by the cut-off date of June 30, 2018 - This is a yearly scholarship, so we will award another one in 2019, 2020, etc.
- Applicants must submit their official transcripts from previous academic years with their application (from their high school if an incoming freshman, or from college if an undergraduate or graduate student).
- Applicants must submit an article with their application that answers the prompt of "What action have you taken to rally support behind the LGBTQ movement and LGBTQ rights?"
Write an article of 500-1000 words long and submit to us via a word .doc file. Additionally, please add the URL to your website (If you have any).
When you will be done with these steps, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Your Personal Details (Full name, telephone and mailing address).
- The name of the school you attend.
- Your area of study.
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified.